The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
BRETT DAVID KEHL
265 JASMINE LANE
SOUTHOLD, NEW YORK, 11971
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NORTH FORK WINES & SPIRITS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Cocktails Rise and Shine While Beer and Wine Sales Slip
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Liquor makers sold more spirits and mixed drinks globally in 2016 than in the year before—a bright spot in an industry where volumes of almost every other kind of alcoholic drink are in decline.
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Tips On Using A Garden Fork – Learn When To Use A Garden Fork
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Monday Jun 5, 2017
- Understanding The Fickle Adult Beverage Consumer
Monday May 8, 2017
Many of us will head to the grocery store for Memorial Day to pick up a few items and, inevitably, that includes grabbing beer, wine or a spirit product. We have our list in hand and a pretty goodidea of what we're going to buy. But something happens to 21% of us while in the store: We change our mind.
- Shelter Island: A Long Island Vacation Destination
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Shelter Island—an 8,000-acre island wedged between Long Island’s North and South Forks that can only be reached by boat or private plane—draws a moneyed crowd in search of a more laid-back vibe. Photo: Dorothy Hong for The Wall Street Journal
- Pennsylvania Lawsuit Says House Redistricting Is Partisan Gerrymander
By MICHAEL WINES - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Voting-rights advocates in Pennsylvania challenged the state’s congressional map in state court, whereas suits in 3 other states have been filed in federal court.
- Digging Fork Functions: What Is A Digging Fork Used For In Gardens
By Darcy Larum - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017