Asbury Park F.C. has devised a plan to maintain the perfect record. Forever.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - NORTH FORK UNITED SOCCER CLUB INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- This Soccer Club Has Everything You’d Want Except ...
By LEANDER SCHAERLAECKENS - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Tony DiCicco, Popular Coach of the U.S. Women’s Soccer Team, Dies at 68
By JERÉ LONGMAN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
DiCicco, an easygoing and accommodating presence, led the team to a gold medal at the 1996 Olympics and a victory in the 1999 Women’s World Cup final.
- Albanian club Skenderbeu stripped of 2016 championship
By AP - By AP - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Albania's football federation has stripped Skenderbeu of the club championship won in the 2015-16 season for "influencing results contrary to the sports ethics."
- South Korean Women's Soccer Team Turns Up the Noise
Wednesday Apr 5, 2017
The South Korean women's soccer team is preparing for a match against their North Korean rivals in Pyongyang this week. Part of the training drill? Pre-recorded N.K. cheers and propaganda blasting from speakers on the field. Photo: Josh Kim for The Wall Street Journal
- Tips On Using A Garden Fork – Learn When To Use A Garden Fork
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Monday Jun 5, 2017
- Otto Warmbier, American Student Released From North Korea, Dies
By LIAM STACK and MAYA SALAM - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Mr. Warmbier, 22, returned to the United States in a coma last week after brutal treatment by the North Korean government, his family said.
- China Falls Short on Curbing North Korea, Trump Says
By MARK LANDLER and GARDINER HARRIS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The president’s statement was an extraordinary admission of failure of his strategy for dealing with the North, leaving him with unpalatable options.