The gift from Arthur J. Epstein will support North Shore's plan to build a $207 million behavioral health center in Salem, Massachusetts....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
RACHEL J. JOHNSON
1785 CROWN LAND LANE
CUTCHOGUE, NEW YORK, 11935
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NORTH FORK CIGARS AND FINE GIFTS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- North Shore Medical Center Receives $5 Million Gift
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
- Google Said to Be Facing Record E.U. Fine by End of August
By MARK SCOTT - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Regulators are set to impose a penalty of more than $1 billion and force the company to alter how it operates, according to people familiar with the case.
- Google Fined $2.7 Billion in European Antitrust Ruling
By MARK SCOTT - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The search giant must change how it provides some of its search services to comply with the competition decision in Europe.
- North Korea Promises That More ‘Gift Packages’ Of Missile Tests Are On The Way For The U.S.
By Kimberly Ricci - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
After the successful launch of a missile that could reach the U.S., North Korea says that's only the beginning.
- Kim Jong Un says ICBM is a ‘gift’ to ‘American bastards’
By Laura Italiano - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Kim Jong Un taunted the US after his ICBM missile launch on Tuesday, calling it a Fourth of July gift to the “American bastards.” “American bastards would be not very happy with this gift sent on the July 4 anniversary,” state run news agency quoted the North Korean leader gloating. “We should send them gifts...
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.