The gift will support the Institute for Genomic Medicine, one of the first ventures focused on personalized pediatric medicine at a children's hospital in the United States....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NORTH COUNTRY PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Nationwide Foundation Awards $10 Million for Pediatric Innovation Fund
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Jun 2, 2017
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- North Korea Claims To Have Conducted Its 6th Nuclear Test, The Country’s Most Powerful Yet
By Andrew Roberts - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
North Korea conducts its sixth nuclear test only hours after announcing it has successfully constructed a more powerful hydrogen bomb.
- Pentagon says North Korea fired ICBM
By Yaron Steinbuch - Friday Jul 28, 2017
The Pentagon said Friday it determined that the projectile fired by North Korea on Friday was an intercontinental ballistic missile, according to a report. The ICBM flew for more than 40 minutes and traveled about 620 miles before landing in the Sea of Japan in the country’s Economic Exclusion Zone, ABC News reported. “The North...
- North Korea short-range missiles failed after launch, US military says - North Korea says country 'safer than an evening walk in London,' as it targets Russian tourists - OPINION: North Korea sanctions are finally getting serious
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 25, 2017