The view from the VR headset: Virtual reality reproductions of real cardiac emergencies used for training purposes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NORTH COUNTRY FAMILY HEALTH NP, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Emergency Scenario Training in Live-Action VR is Intense
Friday May 26, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- North Shore Medical Center Receives $5 Million Gift
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
The gift from Arthur J. Epstein will support North Shore's plan to build a $207 million behavioral health center in Salem, Massachusetts....
- Otto Warmbier, American Student Released From North Korea, Dies
By LIAM STACK and MAYA SALAM - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Mr. Warmbier, 22, returned to the United States in a coma last week after brutal treatment by the North Korean government, his family said.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- 3 Americans Remain Imprisoned in North Korea
By RUSSELL GOLDMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The release of Otto F. Warmbier on Tuesday leaves three American citizens known to be detained in the country; all have been accused of “hostile acts.”
- Mosul Seeks to Expel Families of Islamic State Members
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Local governments in northern Iraq are seeking to punish the families of Islamic State members, in defiance of warnings by the nation’s leader that the policy will further fragment the country as it emerges from years of war.
- Venezuelans Risk Their Lives in Sea Trips to Feed Families
Friday Jun 23, 2017
As the country’s economy crumbles, desperate residents are undertaking risky sea passages to barter for goods in Trinidad, and the outcomes are sometimes tragic.