More and more enterprises are looking for more efficient ways to connect and enhance connectivity between north America and Europe
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NORTH ATLANTIC BASEBALL CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- ITW 2017: Aqua Comms Looks to Maximize Cross Atlantic Connectivity
By Frank J. Ohlhorst - Tuesday May 16, 2017
- NATO Moves to Shore Up Supply Line
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The North Atlantic Treaty Organization brought two battle groups together in a drill meant to demonstrate the alliance’s ability to keep open vital supply lines between Poland and Lithuania.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Atlantic faces the rare prospect of two active tropical storms in June
By Eric Berger - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Two active tropical storms at the same time in June? Happened just three times.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal April 17, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Apr 17, 2017
VP Pence says 'era of strategic patience' over with North Korea, manhunt in Cleveland after video of killing posted to Facebook and how running can help you live longer.
- Congressional Baseball: A Show of Unity on the Ball Field
Friday Jun 16, 2017
The day after a shooting at a baseball practice left four injured, including Steve Scalise, the majority whip of the House of Representatives, the bipartisan congressional baseball game played on.
- On Baseball: At Congressional Baseball Game, a Different Type of Victory on Display
By TYLER KEPNER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
“We won because we’re here,” Barry Loudermilk, a Republican, said after the loss to the Democrats. He was among those at the practice a day before, when a gunman opened fire.
- Shooting Shines Light on an Annual Baseball Game and a Bipartisan Pastime
By EMMARIE HUETTEMAN - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The annual game between Republican and Democratic members of Congress has offered lawmakers a quintessentially American outlet for their partisan frustrations.