The release of Otto F. Warmbier on Tuesday leaves three American citizens known to be detained in the country; all have been accused of “hostile acts.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NORTH AMERICAN PRECAST SERVICES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 3 Americans Remain Imprisoned in North Korea
By RUSSELL GOLDMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- North Korea Releases Detained U.S. Student
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
North Korea released an American college student arrested during a visit last year and serving a 15-year prison term in North Korea, U.S. officials said.
- Otto Warmbier, American Student Released From North Korea, Dies
By LIAM STACK and MAYA SALAM - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Mr. Warmbier, 22, returned to the United States in a coma last week after brutal treatment by the North Korean government, his family said.
- Is North Carolina the Future of American Politics?
By JASON ZENGERLE - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The state is narrowly split between Democratic and Republican Parties that agree on virtually nothing. Are its scorched-earth politics what the rest of us have to look forward to?
- Why Doesn't the U.S. Ban Travel to North Korea?
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Most Americans would be surprised to learn that they can travel to North Korea. About 5,000 Western tourists—including U.S. citizens—brave the risks each year.
- Otto Warmbier, American Held by North Korea, Is Evacuated in a Coma
By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS, RUSSELL GOLDMAN and ADAM GOLDMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Held for over a year, Mr. Warmbier, a student at the University of Virginia, was serving a 15-year sentence for trying to steal a propaganda poster.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.