Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - NORTH AMERICA SCIENCE AMATEURS EDUCATION ASSOCIATION INC
AROUND THE WEB
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Latin Amateur Amateur changes dates to accommodate visit by Pope Francis
By Brentley Romine - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
The 2018 Latin America Amateur Championship is changing dates. Instead of being contested Jan. 18-21 at Prince of Wales Country Club in (...)
- Clemson's William Nottingham wins North and South Amateur
By Kevin Casey - Friday Jun 30, 2017
A late push meant a prestigious title. William Nottingham overcame a 2-down deficit on the back nine of the championship match Friday to (...)
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Learning to Learn: You, Too, Can Rewire Your Brain
By JOHN SCHWARTZ - Friday Aug 4, 2017
How an engineering professor who “flunked” her way through high school math and science went on to create the world’s most popular MOOC.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.