Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NORTH AMERICA INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION GROUP, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Energy Software Firm EnerNOC Inks $300M Sale to Enel Group
By Jeff Engel - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
EnerNOC, a 16-year-old energy management software company, has agreed to be acquired by Enel Group, a global power utility company, in an all-cash deal valued at over $300 million. Enel Group, through its subsidiary Enel Green Power North America, plans to purchase Boston-based EnerNOC (NASDAQ: ENOC) for $7.67 per share, a 42 percent premium to […]
- Built-in Barriers to Educational success: A North Carolina Story
By Martin Levine - Monday Jun 5, 2017
The impact of poverty makes escape difficult. Unless that is recognized and taken into account, educational systems will continue to not see how they have stacked the deck against those who need their supports the most.
- AL Central International Signing Forecasts
By Ben Badler - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Can a Tech Start-Up Successfully Educate Children in the Developing World?
By PEG TYRE - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Bridge International Academies — a chain of inexpensive private schools — has ambitious plans to revolutionize education for poor children. But can its for-profit model work in some of the most impoverished places on Earth?
- Otto Warmbier Was ‘Brutalized and Terrorized’ in North Korea, Father Says
By SHERYL GAY STOLBERG - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Mr. Warmbier returned Tuesday night after being in North Korean custody for 17 months. He had reportedly been comatose for more than a year.
- Otto Warmbier, American Student Released From North Korea, Dies
By LIAM STACK and MAYA SALAM - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Mr. Warmbier, 22, returned to the United States in a coma last week after brutal treatment by the North Korean government, his family said.