Aeropost, which specializes in Latin America and Caribbean ecommerce markets, recently announced its partnership with Quibit to solve some of the challenges related to product shipment, delivery andpayment in cross-border ecommerce through data and improving customer experiences.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NORTH AMERICA CROSS - BORDER E-COMMERCE GROUP INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Aeropost Uses Data To Solve Cross-Border Ecommerce Challenges
Friday Dec 16, 2016
- Amazon Announces Plans for Huge New North America Headquarters
By PRASHANT S. RAO - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
The online retail giant said it expected the offices would cost as much as $5 billion to build and operate, and would be used by as many as 50,000 employees.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- While Amazon Plays the Field, Walmart Stays True to Arkansas
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Friday Sep 15, 2017
A week after Amazon announced plans for a second headquarters somewhere in North America, Walmart said on Friday that it is building a new home office in Bentonville.
- Mexico Suggests More Cross-Border Commerce as a Solution to U.S. Trade Deficit
Saturday Jul 22, 2017
Mexico is open to reviewing U.S. trade deficits by expanding trade, not restricting it, the economy minister said, as North America Free Trade Agreement talks gear up for August.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.