The packaged-food industry is being hammered on both ends of the consumer spectrum, losing out to fresher items with fewer processed ingredients as well as inexpensive store labels. As brands such as Hamburger Helper and Chef Boyardee suffer, companies are trying to adapt faster.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NORSAT INTERNATIONAL (AMERICA), INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- So Long, Hamburger Helper: America's Venerable Food Brands Are Struggling
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- 5 Tips From A Pro For Cooking Up An Awesome Hamburger
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Jun 30, 2017
At Consumerist, we take burgers very seriously. So much so, that we wanted to share some tips we gathered from an expert about the basics every burger lover should know before they fire up their grill.We spoke to Chef Howie Velie, Associate Dean of Specializations at the Culinary Institute of America, and here are a few things he says …
- The Moral Voice of Corporate America
By DAVID GELLES - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
C.E.O.s are speaking out on social and political issues in sometimes startling ways, recasting the role business plays in the national debate.
- Impossible Burger’s ‘Secret Sauce’ Highlights Challenges of Food Tech
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
The start-up is finding out what happens when a fast-moving venture capital business runs into the staid world of government regulation.
- 2017 Team-By-Team International Signing Tracker
By Ben Badler - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
- Live Briefing: G-20 Protests Resume in Hamburg, as Trump and Putin Prepare to Meet
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Demonstrators tried to block major routes to the convention center, where leaders are expected to discuss global trade, climate change, North Korea, Syria and Ukraine.