Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NORAN STARS LIMO CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Space Photos of the Week: Galaxy Is a Big, Dusty Star Machine
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Sean Spicer says reporters ask 'snarky' questions because they want to become 'YouTube stars'
By Margaret Sullivan - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer's obvious disdain for the media seems to have reached a new level.
In an interview with Lifezette publisher Laura Ingraham, Spicer accused the White House press corps of asking "snarky" questions in order to become famous on YouTube, because that is obviously the dream of any reporter.
"There's a lot of them that want to become YouTube stars and ask some snarky question that's already been asked eight times," Spicer said of reporters. "There's a bit of snarkiness now with the press, because, again, a lot of them are more focused about getting their clip on air than they are of actually taking the time to understand an issue." Read more...More about Youtube, Politics, White House, Trump, and Politics And Government
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.