The IPO window is still open for clinical-stage drug companies, and Athenex is now the latest one to pass through it. The cancer drug developer raised $66 million through a public stock offering on Wednesday, funding that the company will devote mostly to a pair of cancer drugs in late-stage clinical development. Athenex priced its […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NOMAD ON STAGE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- Athenex IPO Raises $66M to Fund Clinical Trials for Cancer Drugs
By Frank Vinluan - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadband speeds.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Marx Brothers Return to the New York Stage
Thursday May 26, 2016
Noah Diamond spent years preparing "I'll Say She Is," the Marx Brothers' "lost" show, for its first revival in 90 years. He also plays Groucho, a role he's performed since he was 14. The show opens May 28 at the Connelly Theater.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- For Mayor, a ‘Tough’ Investigator Accused of Pushing the Limits
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bo Dietl was the private investigator of choice for Roger Ailes, Steve Bannon and Don Imus. Now, he wants to be New York City’s mayor.