Historical observations of bright nights that were almost like daytime have a new explanation in forces of the upper atmosphere.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NOCTURNAL FLY MUSIC, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Waves Above the Earth May Have Once Caused a ‘Nocturnal Sun’
By JOANNA KLEIN - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- 10 May, 2017 – Episode 618 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Friday May 12, 2017
Fewer Insect Bodies, Size Matters, Weed For Aging?, New Naledi Find, "I'd rather die", Cuttlefish Love, Dirty Kitchens, Flies, Flies, Flies, Beavers And Oysters, World Robot Domination, Ghostbusters Dino, And Much, Much More...
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- The Top 10 Flying Car Designs, From Airbus to Larry Page
By Jack Stewart - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The long-promised age of the flying car is finally here (kinda). Here are 10 of the most promising designs.
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Fly-Curious
By Wired Staff - Friday Apr 28, 2017
Super-weird week for news about flying cars. Alex Davies joins the show to talk us through it.