The “Daily Show” host said that Mr. Trump “is the ‘Transformers’ movies of politics: No matter how bad it gets, it’s never over.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NOAH'S ARK PREPARATORY III INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Best of Late Night: Trevor Noah Thinks President Trump Could Fire Robert Mueller
By GIOVANNI RUSSONELLO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- An Arkansas Prison Escapee Is Captured After 32 Years
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The police said a tip led them on Sunday to a home in Springdale, Ark., where they peacefully took the 60-year-old man into custody.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Anchorman III
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
What was on the teleprompter at CBS News?
- Best of Late Night: Beyoncé’s Twins Are the Only Kids Trevor Noah Wants to See on Facebook
By GIOVANNI RUSSONELLO - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The host of “The Daily Show” joined his late-night compatriots in celebrating the arrival of Beyoncé and Jay Z’s much-anticipated babies.
- Diablo III’s necromancer can’t reanimate Blizzard’s aging game
By Mike Minotti - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Diablo III came out in 2012. Blizzard is now adding a new character class can keep the game running and earn it some money without having to release a full-on expansion for the aging game. The Rise of the Necromancer pack came out on June 27 for Diablo III on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and […]
- Advance Auto Parts cuts 475 jobs as sales waver
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Advance Auto Parts cut nearly 500 jobs as it seeks a turnaround predicated on store upgrades after two consecutive years of sales declines.
- Friend Says Trump Is Considering Firing Mueller as Special Counsel
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and MAGGIE HABERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Conservative allies of the president have started attacking the credibility of Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel in the Russia investigation.