DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. — Authorities say a babysitter broke a 3-year-old’s arm with a spatula for wetting his pants. Daytona Beach police say 21-year-old Haillee Howell had been babysitting the child and his two brothers for five months. According to an arrest report, the children’s mother dropped them off at Howell’s home Thursday. When she...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - NO CHILD WET BEHIND INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Babysitter accused of breaking child’s arm for peeing his pants
By Associated Press - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- After Inquiry Into Cast, ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Will Resume Taping
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The inquiry, into an allegation of sexual misconduct, did not turn up evidence of wrongdoing, said Warner Bros., the studio behind the show.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Behind Seacrest Studios: The Radio Stations at Children's Hospitals
Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Seacrest Studios, run by celebrity host Ryan Seacrest's foundation, has 10 radio stations in children's hospitals across the country where child patients are the guests.
- The Shift: Behind the Velvet Ropes of Facebook’s Private Groups
By KEVIN ROOSE - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
To understand Facebook’s new emphasis on private groups, I joined more than 100, ranging from gardeners to flat-earth truthers.