RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NO 1 CLEAN UP SERVICE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- Rinse raises $14M in Series B funding to bring its laundry pick-up nationwide
By Fitz Tepper - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Rinse, the San Francisco-based dry cleaning and laundry delivery service, has closed a $14M Series B round of funding. This comes after a $6M Series A last year, meaning the startup has now raised about $23.5M in three rounds. The round is being led by Partech Ventures, with participation from existing investors including Javelin Ventures, Arena Ventures, Accelerator Ventures, and… Read More
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cleaning Up the Superfund Mess
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Obama put climate gestures above toxic waste remedies.
- It's Time To Clean Up Our Digital Waste
Wednesday Nov 18, 2015
Once upon a time, the use of email was going to reduce paper use and costs internally for businesses. Remember those email signatures reminding the more old-school in the office "please do not printthis email?"
- Gunman Kills 3 and Then Himself at San Francisco UPS Building
By THOMAS FULLER and CHRISTINE HAUSER - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The man, dressed in a UPS uniform, opened fire and then killed himself.
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.
- We Kid You Not: Goats Clean Up Parks and Educate Communities on Urban Farming
By Aine Creedon - Friday Jun 16, 2017
For the fourth year in a row, the Wheat Ridge community has successfully used LaMancha goats to manage invasive weeds and vegetation in natural areas, providing a great opportunity to educate the community about urban farming.