Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NML PROPERTY HOLDINGS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Russia Renewed Unused Trump Trademarks in 2016
By MIKE McINTIRE - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Although President Trump has said he has no active business ventures in Russia, his intellectual property holdings remain a valuable commercial interest.
- Ringing Phone Highly Valued By Business
Wednesday May 3, 2017
Thanks to smartphones and click-to-call, consumers are responding to search, social, display, and other digital ads and campaigns by calling businesses by the billions.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Consumer Identity Data Becomes Big Business
Thursday Jan 26, 2017
In 2017, more companies will clean up their CRM databases to verify contact lists, and there will be a significant uptick in the use of customer identity data management as social sites, portals,search engines and publishers deny agencies and advertisers the right to information based on consumer privacy concerns. At least in Infutor's world.
- China's Ghost Cities Keep Up Property-Market Spirits
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Top-tier cities are feeling the chill from tighter consumer credit, but smaller property markets are on a roll.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Property Brother: Trump Remakes The People's House
Friday Dec 23, 2016
"I will be so presidential, you won't believe it," President-elect Trump famously said, regularly, over the course of his campaign. But that pivot has yet to arrive.