CLEVELAND — Do we have a new King of the Hill in New York? You’re starting a third team in the Tri-State area — let’s call them the Paramus Mall Rats — and you get to choose one pitcher from either the Yankees or the Mets. Whom do you choose? You have to give ultra-serious...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - NKANU TRI-STATE ORGANIZATION USA, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Is Luis Severino suddenly the most prized pitcher in NY?
By Ken Davidoff - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- How Whole Foods Became the Organic Giant
By ERIC OWLES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Over several decades, John Mackey grew a 2,000 square-foot store in Austin into a $13.4 billion deal with Amazon.
- 2 research jets will fly eclipse path to capture best images of sun's corona
By KUSA-TV - By KUSA-TV - Friday Aug 18, 2017
The idea is to snap pictures of the eclipse during totality and observe the sun’s outer atmosphere, also known as the corona.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.