A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NITE OWL PRODUCTIONS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- After 8 years, Owl City finally explains that weird lyric in 'Fireflies'
By Andrea McNeil - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
If you were alive in the early 2010s chances are you've heard of the synth-pop song "Fireflies" by Owl City.
The song is both annoyingly catchy and ridiculously cute, yet there's one lyric that has perplexed even the most brilliant of minds for almost a decade.
"'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs/ From 10,000 lightning bugs"
If the logistics of this statement have kept you baffled for the past eight years, then we have good news.
Twitter user Pryce, decided to end the confusion once and for all by confronting Owl City directly. Read more...More about Music, Lyrics, Owl City, Fireflies, and Culture
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Beer and...Iced Tea?
Friday Apr 21, 2017
Looking for a refreshing drink this summer? WSJ reporter Charles Passy and Tanya Rivero sip an unconventional option: the Owl's Brew Radler, a new artisanal beer and iced tea fusion. Photo: Owl's Brew
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017