NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NINA MARKETING, CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- IBM to Help BMW Ride on the Cloud
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
International Business Machines Corp. said Wednesday it is working with BMW to provide cloud-based data management for the German automaker’s recently launched connected car initiative, a move by the centenarian tech giant.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
- Brooks Koepka Wins the U.S. Open
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Brooks Koepka won the U.S. Open on Sunday, shooting a final round 67 to take the tournament by four shots. It is the 27-year-old American’s first career major title.
- SpotX Teams Up With Immersion On Haptic-Responsive Video Advertising
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
SpotX said it has partnered with Immersion Corp., a developer of haptic technology, to bring haptic-responsive video advertising opportunities to market at scale on mobile devices.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.