The U.K. is heading to the polls for the third time in two years after Prime Minister Theresa May called a snap election for June 8. WSJ's Niki Blasina explains why now, what's at stake and what the election means for Brexit. Photo: Getty Images.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NIKI K LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- U.K. Election: What's at Stake?
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Greece Declares Emergency After Earthquake Hits Lesbos
By NIKI KITSANTONIS - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The temblor on Monday killed a woman and injured 15 others, but no damage was reported at two refugee camps on the island.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Can France's Marine Le Pen Win the Presidential Election?
Monday Mar 27, 2017
Marine Le Pen, leader of the National Front, is one of the most divisive politicians in Europe—and a frontrunner in France's presidential election this spring. What does she stand for, and can she win? WSJ's Niki Blasina reports. Photo: Jeff J. Mitchell/Getty Images
- Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince: Three Things to Know
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Saudi Arabia's King Salman has appointed his son, Mohammed bin Salman, as crown prince, replacing his nephew, Mohammed bin Nayef, as first in line to the throne. WSJ's Niki Blasina explains who he is, and what this means for the U.S., Saudi Arabia and the broader region. Photo: Getty Images.