The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NIGERIA INTERNATIONAL TRADING CONNECTIONS INC.
2013 - NIGERIA ISRAEL TRADING CONNECTIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Europe and Japan Near Trade Deal as U.S. Takes Protectionist Path
By HIROKO TABUCHI and JACK EWING - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The European Union and Japan are close to an agreement that would bring together two giants encompassing a quarter of the world’s economy.
- Wilbur Ross on Negotiating Better Trade Terms
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
At the WSJ CFO Network in Washington on Monday, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross talked about reducing U.S. trade deficits and renegotiating better trade terms instead of pulling out of international trade agreements. Photo: Paul Morse for The Wall Street Journal
- Connecting Rooms and Refugees: Airbnb Partners with International Rescue Committee
By Anna Berry - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Putting the cart before the horse? Airbnb wants users to open their homes to refugees even as future of American resettlement is unclear.
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Trade Group: 5 Billion People Have Mobile Connection
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Some 5 billion people globally – or about two-thirds of humanity now have a mobile connection, Venture Beat reports, citing fresh findings from GSMA Intelligence.“It’s worth noting here that mobile connections far outnumber individual subscribers, as many people have more than one SIM card, perhaps indicating multiple phones for their personallives or two phones to cover work and social life,” VB writes.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017