The view from the VR headset: Virtual reality reproductions of real cardiac emergencies used for training purposes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NICOLE FRONTERA FAMILY HEALTH, NP, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Emergency Scenario Training in Live-Action VR is Intense
Friday May 26, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Using Texts as Lures, Government Spyware Targets Mexican Activists and Their Families
By AZAM AHMED and NICOLE PERLROTH - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Software bought by the Mexican government is supposed to fight criminals and terrorists. Instead, it is infesting the smartphones of its critics.
- Showy Rattlebox Control: Managing Showy Crotalaria In Landscapes
By Darcy Larum - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- UChicago Medicine Receives $100 Million for Health Institute
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Mitch Nauffts) - Thursday May 25, 2017
The gift from the Duchossois Family Foundation will establish an institute focused on how the human immune system, microbiome, and genetics interact to maintain health....
- The Alaskan Harbor Where Bald Eagles Scavenge Like Pigeons
By Charley Locke - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
They pick through garbage and steal pizza from locals.
- Yoga With Cats
By JENNIFER A. KINGSON - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
“Yoga mats are like cat magnets,” said an owner of Meow Parlour, one of a growing number of places offering yoga with cats.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.