The holiday, which celebrates the abolition of slavery in the United States, is an occasion to gather and eat.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 30, 1981)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 25, 1978
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1978 - NICOLE FOOD CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Hot Links and Red Drinks: The Rich Food Tradition of Juneteenth
By NICOLE TAYLOR - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- McDonald's, IOC End Olympic Partnership Early
Friday Jun 16, 2017
The International Olympic Committee said it and fast-food giant McDonald’s Corp. have agreed to end their long-running partnership before their latest deal was set to expire.
- ‘The Beguiled,’ Sofia Coppola’s Civil War Cocoon
By A. O. SCOTT - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Ms. Coppola won best director at the Cannes Film Festival for her film starring Nicole Kidman and Colin Farrell, an update on the 1971 movie with Clint Eastwood.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Boomer Phelps' Instagram is the best thing about social media these days
By Nicole Gallucci - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
If social media usage ever becomes an Olympic sport — which is truly not that unthinkable at the rate we’re moving — there will be but one participant worthy of a gold medal: Boomer Phelps.
The one-year-old son of Olympic legend Michael Phelps and his wife, Nicole, first captured the hearts of America while cheering on his dad from the stands of the 2016 Rio Olympics in a massive pair of patriotic protective earmuffs.
Since then he’s learned to walk, mastered the art of eating solid foods, and amassed an impressive 785K followers on Instagram, bringing pure, undeniable joy to timelines across the world. Read more...More about Conversations, Instagram, Olympics, Kids, and Interview
- Amazon, Whole Foods Was 'Love at First Sight,' Whole Foods CEO Says
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Whole Foods CEO John Mackey said Amazon.com’s pursuit of the health food chain began with “a blind date” more than six weeks ago, a whirlwind courtship that culminated in Amazon’s largest acquisition by far.