Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NICO'S MOBILE REPAIR WELDING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Fear in Texas town as razor blades are found welded onto slides in children's playgrounds
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Researchers use lasers to weld spider silk to kevlar
By John Timmer - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
The silk proteins themselves are involved in locally increasing the laser power.
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- Why Japanese mobile sensation Monster Strike failed in North America
By Heidi Kemps - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
Mixi Inc.’s Monster Strike is a mobile juggernaut in Japan. It frequently ranks among the top-grossing mobile apps on both Android and iOS, boasts over 40 million downloads (in a nation of 127 million people), and it has spawned a devoted fanbase who watch an anime adaptation, go to special Monster Strike-themed live events, and […]
- Sprint looks for alternative to T-Mobile merger: sources
By Reuters - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Sprint Corp has proposed a merger with Charter Communications Inc as the wireless carrier seeks an alternative to a deal with T-Mobile US Inc that has so far not come to fruition, according to sources familiar with the matter. Japan’s SoftBank Group Corp, which controls Sprint, proposed a complex transaction that would create a new...