Has the era of genetic oncology arrived? Last week, the biomedical world took a notable step in that direction when the FDA said Merck’s drug pembrolizumab (Keytruda), already one of the world’s most successful cancer immunotherapies, could now treat any tumor with a particular genetic fingerprint. It was the first time a drug has been […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - NICHOLAS VINCENT D'ANGELO MEMORIAL FOUNDATION FOR NEONATAL RESEARCH, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- In Maine, Making Cancer DNA Tests Free—And Asking Tough Questions
By Alex Lash - Wednesday May 31, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Rhode Island Foundation Awarded $45 Million in 2016
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday May 27, 2017
The foundation recognized a number of gifts made during the year to a multimillion-dollar campaign to restore Roger Williams Park in Providence....
- Welch Foundation Awards Nearly $25 Million in 2017 Research Grants
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
A hundred and six grants in support of basic research were awarded to researchers at fourteen colleges and universities in Texas....
- Gates Foundation Awards $12.6 Million for Polio Vaccine Research
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The three-year grant to Korean chemical company LG Chem will be used to advance clinical trials on a new inactivated polio vaccine....
- The Staten Island Yankees are having a minor identity crisis
Monday Jun 12, 2017
To view the full story, click the title link.
- What to Pack for a Galápagos Trip
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Snorkeling gear, a day pack and a sun hat are musts for a visit to the islands.
- Gates Foundation Announces Latest 'Grand Challenges' Grants
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation awarded Phase I grants of $100,000 to twenty-eight researchers working in four global health-related areas....