Kiss the sub-$30,000 tier goodbye in Audi's latest niche-specific sportback.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NICHOLAS CAR & SUV SERVICE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Audi’s A5 and S5 Sportback: A performance-minded detour from the SUV
By Sam Machkovech - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
- Police Rescue Puppy Locked In Hot Car Outside Walmart
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
No matter how many times you hear of children and pets having to be rescued from locked, hot cars, some people still think it’s not an absolutely horrible idea to leave their little ones trapped inside sealed-up vehicles in sizzling hot parking lots.The Houston Chronicle reports that police in the Austin-area city of Manor, TX, were recently called …
- The Toyota C-HR Hybrid is a mass-market vehicle with panache
By Ars Staff - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Toyota C-HR is the best of the increasingly popular midsize SUV segment.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- State of the Art: One Way to Fix Uber: Think Twice Before Using It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
After months of escalating scandals, Uber is pledging to remake itself. Only customers like you can hold it accountable.
- Uber Is Sued by Woman Who Was Raped by One of Its Drivers in India
By MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The suit, coming after revelations that the company had obtained and mishandled the victim’s medical records, also named the C.E.O., Travis Kalanick.