A daredevil who died attempting to go over Niagara Falls inside a giant inflatable ball may have brought his 7-foot boa constrictor along for the ride, according to a new report. Before his fatal plunge in April this year, Kirk Jones — the first person to successfully ride the falls with no protection in 2003...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NIAGARA RIBS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Doomed Niagara Falls daredevil may have taken snake
By Ruth Brown - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Pervy pharmacist ordered customer to strip before giving prescription: cops
By Linda Massarella - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
An 81-year-old pharmacist in Niagara Falls was arrested for allegedly ordering a customer to strip off her clothes before he would fill her prescriptions, local authorities said. Robert Kenzia, the long time pill dispenser at McLeod’s Pharmacy on Buffalo Avenue, was busted by local police Tuesday and charged with coercion, WKBW reported. According to the...
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017