The gift will establish a chair in professional ethics, a center for race and equality, and an associate director of equity and inclusion post....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - NIAGARA COMMUNITY CENTER, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Niagara University Receives $4.1 Million Bequest
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday May 28, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Coalitions of the Nonprofit Willing: Who’s Willing, and Why?
By Paul Hogan - Monday Jun 26, 2017
In this “Voices from the Field,” Paul Hogan, Oishei Foundation’s executive vice president, shares this thought-provoking keynote address he gave at the Niagara Community Partnership Project event earlier this month.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Community Foundations Expand Reach Globally
By mark-hrywna - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
International giving by community foundations has grown in recent years, led by the Silicon Valley Community Foundation (SVCF) in particular as well as donor-advised funds…