NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NHI, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Hyundai to use HD maps to field self-driving cars at 2018 Winter Olympics
By Darrell Etherington - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Hyundai is working with the South Korean government to use the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics as a demonstration event for the automakers self-driving tech. The conditions will be challenging, however, since the roads will be winding and with significant grades, and the hope at least is that there will be plenty of snow – a notorious enemy of sensors used in self-driving tech. Hyundai… Read More
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.
- Secret Service nabs fugitive who ‘confessed’ to killing girlfriend on Reddit
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A Canadian man accused of killing his girlfriend and suspected of describing it on Reddit has been arrested in Texas nearly three months after the woman’s death. Ager Hasan, 24, was arrested Tuesday in San Antonio during a traffic stop by the US Secret Service in connection with an ongoing counterfeit money investigation, the Waterloo...