Zeta announced on Monday a strategic partnership with AppNexus to merge the latter's programmatic advertising technology into ZetaHub, Zeta's marketing cloud.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NEXUS SENA LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Zeta Global, AppNexus Partner For Personalized Omnichannel Marketing
Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Nexus Studios finds ARKit’s tracking works with Google’s Cardboard
By UploadVR Staff - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
This is interesting. A company called Nexus Studios says it tested Apple’s ARKit tracking technology with a Cardboard VR headset and found it to do a suitable job. Tilt Brush artwork is said to have been placed throughout an outdoor environment with point clouds displayed in VR to show the location of real-world objects — […]
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Who Gets Hit Next in China's Financial Crackdown?
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
At hand is an ever-growing asset management industry and the deepening nexus of banks, brokers, trusts and insurance companies.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?