21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NEXTWAVE BROADBAND LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Cable lobby tries to stop state investigations into slow broadband speeds
By Jon Brodkin - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Besides gutting net neutrality, industry wants less scrutiny of speed claims.
- Broadband speeds have soared under net neutrality rules, cable lobby says
By Jon Brodkin - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The cable lobby’s conflicting arguments about net neutrality and broadband.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Broadband Privacy Bill Unveiled In California
Monday Jun 19, 2017
A California lawmaker has unveiled a bill that would require broadband providers to obtain opt-in consent before drawing on Web-browsing history for online behavioral targeting.
- California may restore broadband privacy rules killed by Congress and Trump
By Jon Brodkin - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
State law could protect customers' browsing history, but FCC rule is still dead.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017