In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NEWTOWN RAILROAD LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Sandy Hook Families Criticize Megyn Kelly for Planned Alex Jones Interview
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ms. Kelly said that on Sunday she will air her interview with Mr. Jones, a conspiracy theorist who has questioned the 2012 Sandy Hook school massacre.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Dispatch From Yangon, Myanmar: A Slow Ride Through (and Around) Yangon
By Photographs and Text by ADAM DEAN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Like much else in Myanmar, Yangon’s Circle Line train is a functioning, if fading, piece of the past.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- A Deep Dive Into New York's East Side Access Project
Sunday Apr 24, 2016
The East Side Access project will link the Long Island Railroad to New York City's Grand Central Terminal. Projected to be completed in 2022, it required construction of about eight miles' worth of tunneling in Manhattan and Queens. Photo: Denise Blostein/The Wall Street Journal
- Who Wins: JPMorgan Or Alex Jones?
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
What are we to think of JPMorgan Chase pulling its ads on Megyn Kelly's upcoming interview with Infowars' Alex Jones, who claims that everything from 9/11 to the shootings in Newtown Conn. and Aurora,Colo. are media hoaxes?