Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEWTON ECONOMICS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
- Newton recalls wild proposal
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- How Low-Cost Airlines Alter the Economics of Flying
By MICAH MAIDENBERG - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Even as mergers have significantly reduced competition, airlines like Spirit and Frontier continue to play a role in moderating ticket costs.
- Old Navy Is Still The Only Part Of Gap Inc. That’s Doing Well
By Laura Northrup - Friday Aug 18, 2017
As retailers continue to struggle to keep sales up and stores open, Gap Inc. has been able to stay profitable. It’s all thanks to one brand, Old Navy. Propped up by the low-end brandAccording to the company’s earnings statement released late yesterday, sales at comparable stores were up 1% across the whole company, but here’s the problem: All of …
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."