It’s good to hear from Victor Dubuisson again, although we wish it were under better circumstances. The Frenchman was ranked 17th in (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - NEWPORT MARINA CLUB, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Victor Dubuisson pulls off incredibly nonchalant concession, club throwaway
By Kevin Casey - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- When going home to play US Women’s Open is a problem
By George Willis - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Marina Alex has mixed emotions about playing the 72nd U.S. Women’s Open at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., this week, and it has nothing to with President Trump owning the course. For Alex, who grew up in Wayne, N.J., and honed her golf skills at North Jersey Country Club, it is a homecoming...
- Sung Hyun Park Wins U.S. Women’s Open, Edging an Amateur
By FILIP BONDY - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Park sank birdie putts on the 15 and 17th holes as she shot a five-under-par round of 67, surpassing her 17-year-old countrywoman Hye-Jin Choi.
- Newport Beach, Calif., Property Sells for Record $55 Million
Monday Jul 31, 2017
The 3.5-acre property with two homes on it was for decades owned by the prominent Irvine family.
- Newport Home of Campbell Soup Heiress Asks $12.5 Million
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The estate of Dorrance Hill Hamilton is selling her property in the Ocean Drive historic area.
- Burger King's Machado, GE's Comstock Among Ad Club Of NY Honorees
Monday Jul 17, 2017
The Advertising Club of New York Is honoring industry luminaries at a New York gala July 18. The group's annual Advertising People of the Year awards celebrates talent across five categories who havemade outstanding contributions to advertising and who have been active in furthering the industry's standards, creative excellence and social responsibility.