After revamping its sprawling food and agriculture portfolio, Cargill Inc. is considering acquisitions.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NEWPORT ACQUISITIONS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cargill Mulls Meat Deals as Portfolio Shifts
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
- How Whole Foods Became the Organic Giant
By ERIC OWLES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Over several decades, John Mackey grew a 2,000 square-foot store in Austin into a $13.4 billion deal with Amazon.
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
- Andrew Olsen Joins Newport One as Vice President
By Nhu Te - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Andrew Olsen, CFRE, has been in the fundraising field for almost two decades and has raised over $200 million within that timespan. Olsen has recently been appointed as VP of Newport One, a fundraising consulting practice, where he will play a key role in new business development...
- State of the Art: In Whole Foods, Bezos Gets a Sustainably Sourced Guinea Pig
By FARHAD MANJOO - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
By purchasing the upscale chain, Jeff Bezos, Amazon’s chief, has a chance to tinker with how people buy groceries — and map the future of the physical store.