The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 26, 2002)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 21, 1993
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1993 - NEWGEN, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Should companies relocate to the suburbs?
By John Crudele - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Dear John: You are partially right about the attractiveness of telecommuting. Companies have been fleeing Manhattan for decades, often for the benefit of the CEO and his/her commute. Just look around Connecticut, in Greenwich and particularly in Stamford. Fairfield County is home to plenty of Fortune 100 companies. One company, Boardroom, came in the late...
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Greenwich Home Sells For $2 Million Over Asking
Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Defying a prolonged slump, the heavily renovated property of Drew Aaron and Hana Soukupová nabs $22 million.
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."