Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jul 25, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NEW YORKERS FOR PROGRESS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: DACA and New Yorkers
By JONATHAN WOLFE and LIZ ROBBINS - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Wednesday: Changes to an immigration protection law, a discussion with Carl Zimmer, and a women’s convention.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Yorkers on the Declaration of Independence
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Wednesday: Revisiting the document’s signatories, crime drops in city schools, and celebrating “The Big Lebowski.”
- New York Today: New York Today: A 101-Year-Old’s Advice for New Yorkers
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Tuesday: Civic engagement in the city, Michael Jackson’s birthday, and help for Hurricane Harvey.