Women’s Strength Coalition, a weight-lifting group, seeks to introduce women to the sport and raise money for various nonprofits.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - NEW YORK WOMEN'S EQUALITY COALITION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Where Women’s Empowerment Means Deadlifting 300 Pounds
By KATE SINCLAIR - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- IMF director says women’s rights movement needs men’s help
By Claire Atkinson - Friday Jun 23, 2017
CANNES, France — Women’s equality is never going happen across the world unless men get involved. That’s according to Christine Lagarde, managing director of the International Monetary Fund, who blasted backward government policies worldwide even as she detailed her own struggles against sexism in the workplace. “Men have to endorse the project as much as...
- Snap shares fall below IPO price as Morgan Stanley cuts rating
By Post Staff Report - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Snap Inc. has been slapped again — this time by the big Wall Street bank that underwrote its public stock debut. Shares of Snapchat’s parent company fell to fresh all-time lows on Tuesday after Morgan Stanley — which led the Snapchat parent’s IPO in March — cut its rating on the stock to equal weight...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.