The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - NEW YORK RETIRED VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Amtrak Picks Delta’s Former Chief to Lead It Through Challenging Time
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Richard Anderson, who retired from Delta last year after nine years of running the airline, will serve as co-chief executive with Charles Moorman until Dec. 21.
- Firefighter axed for telling black woman to ‘stop eating fried chicken’
By Associated Press - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
PROVIDENCE, R.I. — Officials in Rhode Island say a city firefighter has been fired for saying an elderly black woman should “stop eating fried chicken” when he responded to a call for medical aid. Providence Public Safety Commissioner Steven Pare says Andre Ferro was terminated Tuesday by the city’s Fire Department Trial Board. The board...
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Daniel Day-Lewis Announces Retirement From Acting
By SOPAN DEB - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The reclusive actor, who has taken long breaks from acting before, officially announced his retirement for the first time.
- Rumors swirl about Justice Kennedy’s potential retirement
By Mary Kay Linge - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
President Trump will get a second chance to push the Supreme Court rightward if rumors of Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement come to fruition in the coming days. Kennedy has not given any public hints of his plans — but the Beltway gossip mill is churning with speculation the justice, who turns 81 in July, might...
- Would This London High-Rise Pass Muster in New York? Short Answer: No
By MEGAN SPECIA - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Many features of an evacuated London apartment building would never made it past New York regulators, city officials said.