A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - NEW YORK-PENN LEAGUE CHARITABLE FOUNDATION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Charitable Giving Increased 2.7 Percent in 2016, 'Giving USA' Finds
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The report found that giving by individuals, corporations, and foundations totaled an estimated $390.05 billion in 2016....
- Trump Foundations Shifted Funds to Trump Business Organization
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Tax filings show the Donald J. Trump and Eric Trump foundations have shifted hundreds of thousands in charitable donations to the Trump Organization....
- The Wisconsin Example: A Thin Line between Charitable Purposes and Politics
By Carole Levine - Friday Jun 2, 2017
A single nonprofit foundation appears to have an outsized influence on Wisconsin politics and policy, raising questions about what charitable purpose is and is not.
- Who Wins with Charitable Giving Tax Credits?
By Jeannie Fox - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
“We all do!” would be the answer, if you’re following tax proposals currently under consideration in the Michigan state legislature.
The post Who Wins with Charitable Giving Tax Credits? appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.