The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 26, 2001)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 13, 1976
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1978 - NEW YORK MOVING & STORAGE, INC.
1976 - STEPHEN OWEN CROWE MOVING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- Boy dies at sleepaway camp after complaining about stomach issues
By Fox News - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Authorities are investigating the death of an 11-year-old New Jersey boy who reportedly was suffering from gastrointestinal problems while at sleepaway camp in Pennsylvania. Daniel “Ae Roo” Beer, who had celebrated his birthday last week, was reportedly treated at the camp infirmary on Sunday, before being taken to Bon Secours Hospital in Port Jervis, N.Y.,...
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- Time Inc. Moves Into Social Video, Targets GenZ And Millennials With 'The Pretty'
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Eager to capture the attention of 16- to-35-year-old beauty enthusiasts, Time Inc. has launched "The Pretty," a new social video brand. What's notable is the all-video approach that offers how-tos,hacks, product information, and entertainment, plus the plan to target both GenZ -- starting at around age 16 -- in addition to Millennials.
- Time Inc Taps Schraft To Head Foundry's Content Sales, 'New Yorker' Hires First Newsletter Director
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
In a move to expand its native advertising business, Time Inc. has promoted Chris Schraft to president of content sales and agency development of The Foundry, its branded content studio. 'The NewYorker' has hired Dan Oshinsky as its first director of newsletters.