The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEW YORK CHEMISTS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Accused assassin didn’t know she had poison that killed Kim Jong Nam: lawyer
By Associated Press - Friday Jul 28, 2017
SHAH ALAM, Malaysia — A chemist’s report that shows the banned VX nerve agent was used to kill the half brother of North Korea’s leader needs further scrutiny, a lawyer for one of the two women accused of poisoning the man said Friday as he examined evidence ahead of a trial set for October. High...
- The dye whisperer: Meet the chemist giving biologists worldwide new colors
By Beth Mole - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
They’re brighter, more stable, a little less clunky, and, for now, a steal.
- NY's Hometown Paper Once Again Owned By Chicago Publisher
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
New York's hometown paper is once again owned by a Chicago-based newspaper holding company, following the 'New York Daily News' sale on Monday to Tronc Inc. In a way, it's like deja vu. Tronc wasformerly Tribune Publishing, the publisher of the 'Chicago Tribune,' which originally created the 'New York Daily News' nearly a century ago.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017