Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NEW WORLD BARN LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Matt Barnes gets community service for nightclub assault
By Priscilla DeGregory, Bruce Golding - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
NBA tough guy Matt Barnes pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct Tuesday for brawling with a woman and her boyfriend at a Chelsea hotspot. Barnes — who just shared in the Golden State Warriors’ championship win — will serve ten days of community service in his home state of California under terms of the deal struck...
- Dan Loeb buys a chunk of Nestle, blasts ‘staid’ culture
By Carleton English - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Dan Loeb just placed his biggest bet ever on a chocolate company. The activist investor’s hedge fund Third Point LLC amassed a $3.5 billion stake in Nestle, the world’s largest packaged foods company, representing roughly 1.25 percent of the Swiss-based company’s shares. Loeb is hoping to reinvigorate the brand amid changing food tastes as well...
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.