The diversification of Barbie’s boyfriend has also resulted in his fashionization — and a man bun. Is that a good thing?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NEW VENUS FASHION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- On the Runway: Ken’s New Look(s), Deconstructed
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Fashion Review: Miuccia Prada and Sylvia Fendi Grapple With the New World
By GUY TREBAY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Addressing digital anxiety through sling-back sneakers and subtly colored jackets over shorts.
- Condé Nast Closes Style.com Months After Its Debut
By ELIZABETH PATON AND VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The magazine giant is folding its experiment with e-commerce, and joining forces with Farfetch.
- Amazon Will Let Customers Try On Clothes Before Buying
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Amazon Wardrobe, part of the Prime service and part of the company’s effort to expand in apparel, will let customers order three to 15 items of clothing without buying it.
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
- Committed Donors Are From Mars, Non-Committed Donors Are From Venus
By Nick Ellinger - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
There may be as many ways to segment and customize your file as there are ways to leave your lover, but the evidence mounts that the level of commitment a donor has for your organization may be the most important...
The post Committed Donors Are From Mars, Non-Committed Donors Are From Venus appeared first on NonProfit PRO.