A jury has convicted a former Vanderbilt University football player charged in the 2013 rape of an unconscious female student. After deliberating for about 15 hours, the jury on Friday evening found Brandon Banks guilty of aggravated rape and aggravated sexual battery. He was found not guilty on five other counts. Banks was one of...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEW VANDERBILT DELI CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ex-Vanderbilt football player found guilty of rape
By Associated Press - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Third Former Vanderbilt Football Player Convicted of Rape
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Brandon Banks was found guilty of aggravated rape and aggravated sexual battery on Friday, four years after the on-campus attack.
- Vanderbilt Receives $10 Million for College Halls Program
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
The anonymous gift will support an initiative to establish living–learning communities in residential colleges on campus....