Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NEW TONG TRADING INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- How salary dumps could bring fireworks to MLB trade deadline
By Joel Sherman - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
The Nets and creative strategy go together like onions and strawberry ice cream. Yet, as the major league baseball trade deadline approaches, did the Brooklyn Nets — of all franchises — provide an imaginative blueprint? To land D’Angelo Russell — the second overall pick in 2015 — the Nets not only gave the Lakers Brook Lopez...
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Goldman Sachs’ bond-trading revenue plunges 40 percent
By Reuters - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Goldman Sachs reported a 40 percent slump in bond trading revenue, mirroring a broader weakness in trading activity that has plagued big U.S. banks in the latest quarter. The slump was far worse than JPMorgan Chase & Co’s 19 percent fall and Citigroup Inc’s 6 percent drop, leading to Goldman’s worst fixed-income results since the...