NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEW TECH LAUNDRY II INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Rinse raises $14M in Series B funding to bring its laundry pick-up nationwide
By Fitz Tepper - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Rinse, the San Francisco-based dry cleaning and laundry delivery service, has closed a $14M Series B round of funding. This comes after a $6M Series A last year, meaning the startup has now raised about $23.5M in three rounds. The round is being led by Partech Ventures, with participation from existing investors including Javelin Ventures, Arena Ventures, Accelerator Ventures, and… Read More
- EA Unveils ‘Star Wars Battlefront II' and New Revenue Model
Monday Jun 12, 2017
The first “Star Wars Battlefront,” released in 2015, sold 14 million copies. Now a sequel, unveiled at E3, has expanded the multiplayer experience, created a new single-player story, and plans to use micro-transactions to sell low-cost virtual goods. Image: EA
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- 'Star Wars Battlefront II' Maker Looks to Shift Revenue to Hyperspace
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Electronic Arts Inc. says it will release its latest Star Wars console videogame with the lucrative virtual enhancements commonly found in free mobile games.
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.
- Tech Fix: New iPad Pro Inches Toward Replacing PC, but Falls Short
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Apple’s newest tablet is faster, with a brighter screen and a higher refresh rate, but keyboard typing is still uncomfortable.