Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 27, 2001)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 1991
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1991 - NEW SUNRISE VICTORY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- HSBC won’t have to release money-laundering report: suit
By Kevin Dugan - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
HSBC, one of the biggest banks in the world, won a major victory on Wednesday when a New York federal appeals court reversed a lower court’s decision to release a potentially damaging report detailing the bank’s money-laundering practices. Judge John Gleeson, an ex-Brooklyn federal judge, had “exceeded” the authority of his court by ordering parts...